- Aleksey Voznesenski
- Bas Helmig and Bart Brinkman
- Carlos Galvez
- Dmitriy Glazyrin
- Eran Stern
- Hayden Martin
- Marc Angele
- Mario Domingos
- Maxim and Johana Kroft
- Orhan Sayin
- Russ Etheridge
- Simon Russell
- Uli Staiger
- Will MacNeil
- Jonathan Winbush
- Gary Radburn
- Can Erduman
- 08:30 "Maxon News, Notes and Announcements" with David McGavran Watch Now 08/09/2020 08:30 08/09/2020 09:00 America/Los_Angeles Maxon News, Notes and Announcements with David McGavran false DD/MM/YYYY
- 09:00 "Building a Career Around Cinema 4D" with Will MacNeil Watch Now 08/09/2020 09:00 08/09/2020 10:30 America/Los_Angeles Building a Career Around Cinema 4D with Will MacNeil false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:30 "Combining Photography and CGI to Create Hyperrealistic Imagery" with Uli Staiger Watch Now 08/09/2020 10:30 08/09/2020 12:00 America/Los_Angeles Combining Photography and CGI to Create Hyperrealistic Imagery with Uli Staiger false DD/MM/YYYY
- 12:00 "How to Re-Create the Moon Landing in Cinema 4D" with Carlos Galvez Watch Now 08/09/2020 12:00 08/09/2020 13:30 America/Los_Angeles How to Re-Create the Moon Landing in Cinema 4D with Carlos Galvez false DD/MM/YYYY
- 13:30 "From First Contact to Delivery - My Creative Process for a Commercial Cinema 4D Project" with Russ Etheridge Watch Now 08/09/2020 13:30 08/09/2020 15:00 America/Los_Angeles From First Contact to Delivery - My Creative Process for a Commercial Cinema 4D Project with Russ Etheridge false DD/MM/YYYY
- 08:30 "Let's Get Unreal" with Jonathan Winbush Watch Now 09/09/2020 08:30 09/09/2020 09:00 America/Los_Angeles Let's Get Unreal with Jonathan Winbush false DD/MM/YYYY
- 09:00 "Globally Distributed Workflow Highlights" with Yambo Watch Now 09/09/2020 09:00 09/09/2020 10:30 America/Los_Angeles Globally Distributed Workflow Highlights with Yambo false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:30 "Integrating Cinema 4D and After Effects" with Eran Stern Watch Now 09/09/2020 10:30 09/09/2020 12:00 America/Los_Angeles Integrating Cinema 4D and After Effects with Eran Stern false DD/MM/YYYY
- 12:00 "Animation and VFX Projects with Cinema 4D and Arnold" with Marc Angele Watch Now 09/09/2020 12:00 09/09/2020 13:30 America/Los_Angeles Animation and VFX Projects with Cinema 4D and Arnold with Marc Angele false DD/MM/YYYY
- 13:30 "Making Cool Sh!t in Cinema 4D" with Mario Domingos Watch Now 09/09/2020 13:30 09/09/2020 15:00 America/Los_Angeles Making Cool Sh!t in Cinema 4D with Mario Domingos false DD/MM/YYYY
- 08:30 "How to Be Productive at Home With High-End Applications" with Gary Radburn Watch Now 10/09/2020 08:30 10/09/2020 09:00 America/Los_Angeles How to Be Productive at Home With High-End Applications with Gary Radburn false DD/MM/YYYY
- 09:00 "Dynamic Furniture - Xpresso Fun" with Aleksey Voznesenski Watch Now 10/09/2020 09:00 10/09/2020 10:30 America/Los_Angeles Dynamic Furniture - Xpresso Fun with Aleksey Voznesenski false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:30 "Cinema 4D Production Workflows and Lookdev" with Bas Helmig and Bart Brinkman Watch Now 10/09/2020 10:30 10/09/2020 12:00 America/Los_Angeles Cinema 4D Production Workflows and Lookdev with Bas Helmig and Bart Brinkman false DD/MM/YYYY
- 12:00 "Creating Complex Looking Scenes with Simple Techniques" with Orhan Sayin Watch Now 10/09/2020 12:00 10/09/2020 13:30 America/Los_Angeles Creating Complex Looking Scenes with Simple Techniques with Orhan Sayin false DD/MM/YYYY
- 13:30 "Exploring Ideas with Cinema 4D" with Maxim and Johana Kroft Watch Now 10/09/2020 13:30 10/09/2020 15:00 America/Los_Angeles Exploring Ideas with Cinema 4D with Maxim and Johana Kroft false DD/MM/YYYY
- 08:30 "Motion Capture Adventures in Quarantine (discussion with Paul Babb)" with Marta Svetek Watch Now 11/09/2020 08:30 11/09/2020 09:00 America/Los_Angeles Motion Capture Adventures in Quarantine (discussion with Paul Babb) with Marta Svetek false DD/MM/YYYY
- 09:00 "Planet Building and Breaking, Workflows for Heavy Motion Graphics" with Simon Russell Watch Now 11/09/2020 09:00 11/09/2020 10:30 America/Los_Angeles Planet Building and Breaking, Workflows for Heavy Motion Graphics with Simon Russell false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:30 "Creating Interesting 3D Integrations of 2D Graphic Design for Logo Reveals" with Hayden Martin Watch Now 11/09/2020 10:30 11/09/2020 12:00 America/Los_Angeles Creating Interesting 3D Integrations of 2D Graphic Design for Logo Reveals with Hayden Martin false DD/MM/YYYY
- 12:00 "Creating Automotive Projects: From Empty Scene to Photorealistic Result" with Dmitriy Glazyrin Watch Now 11/09/2020 12:00 11/09/2020 13:30 America/Los_Angeles Creating Automotive Projects: From Empty Scene to Photorealistic Result with Dmitriy Glazyrin false DD/MM/YYYY
- 13:30 "The Making of L'Artista (discussion with Paul Babb)" with Can Erduman Watch Now 11/09/2020 13:30 11/09/2020 15:00 America/Los_Angeles The Making of L'Artista (discussion with Paul Babb) with Can Erduman false DD/MM/YYYY
- 08:00 "3D and Motion Design Show for AdobeMax/NAB NY/HOW (artists and presentation schedule TBD)" 26/10/2020 08:00 26/10/2020 13:00 America/Los_Angeles 3D and Motion Design Show for AdobeMax/NAB NY/HOW (artists and presentation schedule TBD) false DD/MM/YYYY
- 08:00 "3D and Motion Design Show for AdobeMax/NAB NY/HOW (artists and presentation schedule TBD)" 27/10/2020 08:00 27/10/2020 13:00 America/Los_Angeles 3D and Motion Design Show for AdobeMax/NAB NY/HOW (artists and presentation schedule TBD) false DD/MM/YYYY
- 08:00 "3D and Motion Design Show for AdobeMax/NAB NY/HOW (artists and presentation schedule TBD)" 28/10/2020 08:00 28/10/2020 13:00 America/Los_Angeles 3D and Motion Design Show for AdobeMax/NAB NY/HOW (artists and presentation schedule TBD) false DD/MM/YYYY
- 00:00 "3D and Motion Design Show (artists and presentation schedule TBD)" 18/11/2020 00:00 18/11/2020 05:00 America/Los_Angeles 3D and Motion Design Show (artists and presentation schedule TBD) false DD/MM/YYYY
- 08:00 "3D and Motion Design Show (artists and presentation schedule TBD)" 09/12/2020 08:00 09/12/2020 13:00 America/Los_Angeles 3D and Motion Design Show (artists and presentation schedule TBD) false DD/MM/YYYY
Aleksey VoznesenskiArtist at Ace5 Studios
Aleksey helps people make characters for use in Cinema 4D. His focus is on rigging, which is all about making things animatable. He sells pre-built rigs and has a YouTube channel with lots of tutorials about Cinema 4D.
Bas Helmig and Bart BrinkmanTiny Giants
Tiny Giants is a creative animation studio focused on storytelling and communication. They are a group of passionate designers, modelers, and artists, which produce a variety of commercial work for international clients as well as constantly learning their tools by producing their own artworks. Additionally, they work in a collective called “New Imaging Company” which gives the freedom to blend several disciplines in new seamless worlds.
Can is a freelance character generalist specialized in stylized characters. He lives in Germany and operates worldwide.
Bringing characters to life and telling interesting stories is his great passion and motivation. Besides directing, his technical experience spans from sculpting, shading and rigging characters all over to the animation part.
With over a decade of freelancing experience, his clients vary from small local studios to big international companies. He has supervised character animation for products like Lego, Nike, Payback and Caprisun. He taught animation and Cinema 4D at the U.A.S. Mainz, Germany. You can find him frequently talking at international conferences like Playgrounds, FMX or IBC.
Carlos GalvezSenior Motion Designer at BBC Studios
Carlos Galvez is an award-winning Senior Motion Designer and Art Director based in London. Originally from colourful Valencia he learnt art and design in Spain and branding working for Dutch agencies. His 3D design style can be seen nowadays in broadcast, commercial, and film design for top Worldwide brands, and his everyday tool is Cinema 4D. He moved to London to join BBC Studios in 2012 where he's created promos and branding design for major shows such as Sherlock, Top Gear, and Dr Who and has won more than 20 awards in USA, Europe, and Africa.
David McGavranCEO at Maxon
David McGavran joined Maxon in July 2018. The internationally experienced executive comes with extensive expertise and a large network in the Media and Entertainment industry, having worked 20 years in different roles at Adobe. His last position at Adobe Systems was Director of Engineering – Professional Audio and Video. David has considerable experience working with broadcasters, post-production houses and film editors around the world.
Dmitriy GlazyrinProduction Director, Co-Founder at Mondlicht Studios
Dmitriy Glazyrin is an experienced Creative Artist with a demonstrated history of working in the art and advertising industry. Dmitriy has been working in the advertising industry for more than 10 years and has worked with creative agencies such as Platinum FMD (Brasil), Lightfarm (New Zealand), Cream (Australia), RecomFarmHouse (UK), Western and Jack (Russia) to name a few. In 2019 Dmitriy, David Schäfer and Maksym Khirnyy founded their own Studio – Mondlicht Studios.
Eran SternContent Creator & Motion Designer at SternFX Ltd
Eran has established a track record in helping designers to improve their skills with visual effects and motion graphics. He created a handful of online courses for LinkedIn Learning. You can find him right on the verge between geekiness and coolness.
Gary RadburnDirector, VR/AR and Virtualization at Dell
Gary Radburn is the Director of VR/AR and Virtualization globally at Dell Inc. As part of his role, he manages the team charged with developing and delivering VR/AR technology, works closely with Dell customers on VR/AR deployments and founded Dell’s VR Centers of Excellence with locations around the world for businesses and consumers to experience and learn more about VR in the real world. With more than 29 years of experience in the technology industry, ranging from Engineering to Sales and Marketing, Gary has had experience across all aspects of designing successful products and solutions and bringing them to market. He has worked for companies such as Digital Equipment, 3Com and, for the past 16 years at Dell. Originating from the UK, where he managed the OptiPlex client business for EMEA, he went on to lead the Workstation Solutions team in the US and then championed graphics virtualization for engineering applications. This has now progressed into other domains and with the fast adoption of VR and AR solutions, as well as virtualization, Gary has taken the helm for driving these exciting new areas of business.
Hayden MartinMotion Graphics Designer at Hayden Martin Film LTD
A London based studio with firm foundations in fashion film, luxury product content, and music videos.
Clients have included Apple Music, Salomon, Bugaboo, Bobbi Brown, Nike, Kenzo, On Running, H&M, Moschino, Cartier, Beats by Dre, Warp, XL, Night Slugs, Whities, Rinse.FM and more.
Currently using Cinema 4D, Houdini, Marvelous, X-Particles, Realflow, TurbulenceFD, Octane, Redshift, Substance Painter, Daz3D, Mixamo, Meshlab, PFTrack, Mistika, Kandao Studio, Mocha Pro, After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop.
Jonathan WinbushImmersive Artist at Winbush Immersive
Jonathan Winbush has been working in Hollywood doing Motion Graphics for Movies and Television shows since 06. He has worked on properties for Marvel, Warner Bros, Hasbro, Discovery Channel as well as several virtual reality projects with Mix Master Mike, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Candy Crush & The Special Olympics. His work has won several awards internationally and most recently he's started his YouTube channel where he freely shares tutorials and tips.
Marc AngeleVFX & CG Supervisor at Freelance
Marc is a Freelance CG and VFX Supervisor from Switzerland, but based in Germany. He worked for various short films and commercials. From texturing to lighting and compositing, every visual step is his passion.
Mario Domingos3D Motion Designer at Mario Domingos
Expert 3D Motion Designer from Portugal based in Dublin, Ireland. With more than 20y of experience across all design disciplines, he settled on the one he is most passionate about - 3D Motion + Design.
Marta Svetek is a professional motion capture performer, voice actor and producer, while also serving as Red Giant’s Senior Community Manager. She has worked on a wide array of animation projects, movies and video games, while also producing and directing the filming of several VFX film shoots for Red Giant. She co-produced and performed all the moves for the brand new Mocap Library available in R23.
Maxim and Johana KroftIllustrator, Designer at Idea & Maker
Idea & Maker is a creative laboratory that blends technical knowledge with emotional feelings. Using a design background, they bring unique visuals in the form of thoughtful craft and storytelling. They trust in the freedom of creativity and local independence.
Orhan SayinDirector at Cream Studio
Orhan Sayin is the Director & the lead 3D Artist of Cream Studio. He worked and directed creative teams as 3D Lead in various CGI related media projects. He has experience in Motion Graphics, TVC projects, Experience Design, and 3D Projection Mapping.
Russ EtheridgeAnimator, Designer and Director at Freelance
Russ is a freelance animator and director working out of Brighton, UK. He normally freelances for super talented studios as well as producing his own project work for various clients around the world. This year he released his first professional short funded by the British Film Institute, and most recently had a cheese and pickle sandwich.
Simon RussellMotion Graphic Artists at Freelance
Simon is a freelance motion graphic designer and occasional artist based in Devon, UK. His work is often based around particles and music visualizations. When he’s not working or wrangling children he’ll be found out on the moors searching for mushrooms.
Uli StaigerOwner at die licht gestalten Fotostudio
Uli works as a digital artist for international companies and agencies. He combines Cinema 4D, Photoshop, and photography to an all-new experience. His hyper-realistic images always tell a story full of eye candy and little details. Once a month Uli cleans his monitor from all the polygon and pixel dust...
Will MacNeilCG Design Director at The Mill
Will MacNeil is a filmmaker and digital artist who’s been using Cinema 4D for over 15 years. He currently works as a Design Director at The Mill in London. Will designs, directs, and leads a broad range of projects from good old-fashioned TV commercials to online, games, interactive and experiential. Last year he even designed a pair of shoes. Will jumps between leading teams of artists and doing things as a lone gun. He also talks (at conferences) a lot. Recent ones include the mainstage at OFFF Barcelona, Us By Night, OFFF in Kyiv, and events in Russia and Japan. Will experiments with digital tools whenever he can. One of his recent personal projects, called Stroke-it, is an oil painting tool that works inside Houdini.
For Software, Will uses Houdini, Cinema 4D, Redshift, Arnold, and zBrush.
YamboCreative Director at Yambo Studio
Yambo is the Creative Director at Yambo Studio, working for over a decade in the CGI industry. Skilled as a 3D Generalist, distinguished by an eye for intricacy and nuance in the interplay of color, texture, movement, and composition. Driven by the technical side of things, Yam is also a Maxon-certified trainer for Cinema 4D and a lecturer.