- Andrew Kramer
- Mike "Beeple" Winkelmann
- John LePore
- Angie Feret
- Blake Kathryn
- Nicole Ruggiero
- Can Erduman
- Amanda Godreau
- Alex Parker
- Mehdi Hadi
- Bruna Vasconcelos
- Clinton Jones
- Darlene Sanchez
- Emiliano Topete
- Jessica Herrera
- Joey Camacho
- Jonathan Winbush
- Julia Siemón
- Kelcey Steele
- Luis Miranda
- Nadia Tzuo
- Nicole Garcia
- Nidia Dias
- Oliver Lueiza
- Pedro Ramos
- Penelope Nederlander
- Sasha Vinogradova
- Stu Maschwitz
- Tatiana Shchekina
- Veronica Falconieri Hays
- Bryan Coleman
- Stefan Draht
- Shane Olson
- Zack Freeman
- Gustaf Fjelstrom
- Ross Morris
- Michael Rosen
- Will Harvey
- Elly Wade
- EJ Hassenfratz
- Chris Schmidt
- Michael Pavlovich
- Matt Milstead
- Pablo Munoz Gomez
- Russ Gautier
- Eric Say
- Victor Dimitrov
- Anthony Bari
- Justin Fields
- Mahnoor Barry
- Athanasios "Noseman" Pozantzis
- 10:00 "Designing the Future in Cinema 4D" with Russ Gautier 09/08/2022 10:00 09/08/2022 11:00 America/Los_Angeles Designing the Future in Cinema 4D with Russ Gautier false DD/MM/YYYY
- 11:00 "Harnessing the Power of Cloth and Rope Dynamics" with EJ Hassenfratz 09/08/2022 11:00 09/08/2022 12:00 America/Los_Angeles Harnessing the Power of Cloth and Rope Dynamics with EJ Hassenfratz false DD/MM/YYYY
- 12:00 "The Bridge Between Cinema 4D and After Effects" with Eric Say 09/08/2022 12:00 09/08/2022 13:00 America/Los_Angeles The Bridge Between Cinema 4D and After Effects with Eric Say false DD/MM/YYYY
- 13:00 "Weight Of Thought: Sci-Fi Loops and Robots" with Victor Dimitrov 09/08/2022 13:00 09/08/2022 14:00 America/Los_Angeles Weight Of Thought: Sci-Fi Loops and Robots with Victor Dimitrov false DD/MM/YYYY
- 14:00 "Redshift Sneak Peeks" with Elly Wade 09/08/2022 14:00 09/08/2022 15:00 America/Los_Angeles Redshift Sneak Peeks with Elly Wade false DD/MM/YYYY
- 15:00 "Short Form Promo Videos with a Flare" with Anthony Bari 09/08/2022 15:00 09/08/2022 16:00 America/Los_Angeles Short Form Promo Videos with a Flare with Anthony Bari false DD/MM/YYYY
- 16:00 "Cinema 4D Simulations. Past, Present and Future" with Athanasios "Noseman" Pozantzis 09/08/2022 16:00 09/08/2022 17:00 America/Los_Angeles Cinema 4D Simulations. Past, Present and Future with Athanasios "Noseman" Pozantzis false DD/MM/YYYY
- 17:00 "Carving Concepts" with Justin Fields 09/08/2022 17:00 09/08/2022 18:00 America/Los_Angeles Carving Concepts with Justin Fields false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:00 "Carving Concepts" with Justin Fields 10/08/2022 10:00 10/08/2022 11:00 America/Los_Angeles Carving Concepts with Justin Fields false DD/MM/YYYY
- 11:00 "50 Minutes of Voronoi Fracture Tips and Tricks for Cinema 4D" with Chris Schmidt 10/08/2022 11:00 10/08/2022 12:00 America/Los_Angeles 50 Minutes of Voronoi Fracture Tips and Tricks for Cinema 4D with Chris Schmidt false DD/MM/YYYY
- 12:00 "New Features in C4D S26 and Tips for Accelerating Your Workflow" with Mahnoor Barry 10/08/2022 12:00 10/08/2022 13:00 America/Los_Angeles New Features in C4D S26 and Tips for Accelerating Your Workflow with Mahnoor Barry false DD/MM/YYYY
- 13:00 "Breakdown of a Brand Reveal" with Joey Camacho 10/08/2022 13:00 10/08/2022 14:00 America/Los_Angeles Breakdown of a Brand Reveal with Joey Camacho false DD/MM/YYYY
- 14:00 "Creating Environments with Style" with Jonathan Winbush 10/08/2022 14:00 10/08/2022 15:00 America/Los_Angeles Creating Environments with Style with Jonathan Winbush false DD/MM/YYYY
- 15:00 "Designing the Future in Cinema 4D" with Russ Gautier 10/08/2022 15:00 10/08/2022 16:00 America/Los_Angeles Designing the Future in Cinema 4D with Russ Gautier false DD/MM/YYYY
- 16:00 "Redshift Sneak Peekse" with Elly Wade 10/08/2022 16:00 10/08/2022 17:00 America/Los_Angeles Redshift Sneak Peekse with Elly Wade false DD/MM/YYYY
- 17:00 "Weight Of Thought: Sci-Fi Loops and Robots" with Victor Dimitrov 10/08/2022 17:00 10/08/2022 18:00 America/Los_Angeles Weight Of Thought: Sci-Fi Loops and Robots with Victor Dimitrov false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:00 "Character Design, 3D Modeling" with Steve Talkowski 11/08/2022 10:00 11/08/2022 11:00 America/Los_Angeles Character Design, 3D Modeling with Steve Talkowski false DD/MM/YYYY
- 11:00 "Creating Environments with Style" with Jonathan Winbush 11/08/2022 11:00 11/08/2022 12:00 America/Los_Angeles Creating Environments with Style with Jonathan Winbush false DD/MM/YYYY
- 12:00 "Harnessing the Power of Cloth and Rope Dynamics" with EJ Hassenfratz 11/08/2022 12:00 11/08/2022 13:00 America/Los_Angeles Harnessing the Power of Cloth and Rope Dynamics with EJ Hassenfratz false DD/MM/YYYY
- 13:00 "Short Form Promo Videos with a Flare" with Anthony Bari 11/08/2022 13:00 11/08/2022 14:00 America/Los_Angeles Short Form Promo Videos with a Flare with Anthony Bari false DD/MM/YYYY
- 14:00 "The Bridge Between Cinema 4D and After Effects" with Eric Say 11/08/2022 14:00 11/08/2022 15:00 America/Los_Angeles The Bridge Between Cinema 4D and After Effects with Eric Say false DD/MM/YYYY
- 15:00 "Cinema 4D Simulations. Past, Present and Future" with Athanasios "Noseman" Pozantzis 11/08/2022 15:00 11/08/2022 16:00 America/Los_Angeles Cinema 4D Simulations. Past, Present and Future with Athanasios "Noseman" Pozantzis false DD/MM/YYYY
- 01:00 "A Full Day of Artist Presentations Live from IBC" 09/09/2022 01:00 09/09/2022 09:00 America/Los_Angeles A Full Day of Artist Presentations Live from IBC false DD/MM/YYYY
- 01:00 "A Full Day of Artist Presentations Live from IBC" 10/09/2022 01:00 10/09/2022 09:00 America/Los_Angeles A Full Day of Artist Presentations Live from IBC false DD/MM/YYYY
- 01:00 "A Full Day of Artist Presentations Live from IBC" 11/09/2022 01:00 11/09/2022 09:00 America/Los_Angeles A Full Day of Artist Presentations Live from IBC false DD/MM/YYYY
- 01:00 "A Full Day of Artist Presentations Live from IBC" 12/09/2022 01:00 12/09/2022 09:00 America/Los_Angeles A Full Day of Artist Presentations Live from IBC false DD/MM/YYYY
- 08:30 "Maxon News and Announcements" 19/10/2022 08:30 19/10/2022 09:00 America/Los_Angeles Maxon News and Announcements false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:00 "A Full Day of Artist Presentations Live from NAB NY" 19/10/2022 10:00 19/10/2022 17:00 America/Los_Angeles A Full Day of Artist Presentations Live from NAB NY false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:00 "A Full Day of Artist Presentations Live from NAB NY" 20/10/2022 10:00 20/10/2022 17:00 America/Los_Angeles A Full Day of Artist Presentations Live from NAB NY false DD/MM/YYYY
- 08:30 "Maxon News and Announcements" 09/11/2022 08:30 09/11/2022 09:00 America/Los_Angeles Maxon News and Announcements false DD/MM/YYYY
- 09:00 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 09/11/2022 09:00 09/11/2022 10:30 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:30 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 09/11/2022 10:30 09/11/2022 12:00 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 12:00 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 09/11/2022 12:00 09/11/2022 13:30 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 13:30 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 09/11/2022 13:30 09/11/2022 15:00 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 08:30 "Maxon News and Announcements" 07/12/2022 08:30 07/12/2022 09:00 America/Los_Angeles Maxon News and Announcements false DD/MM/YYYY
- 09:00 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 07/12/2022 09:00 07/12/2022 10:30 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:30 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 07/12/2022 10:30 07/12/2022 12:00 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 12:00 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 07/12/2022 12:00 07/12/2022 13:30 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 13:30 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 07/12/2022 13:30 07/12/2022 15:00 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
Alex ParkerMotion Designer + Character Animator at Freelance
Alex Parker is a freelance Animator + Designer, working under her freshly founded freelance brand, Ladybird Animation. Known mostly for her mid-century design aesthetic and relentless use of the color pink, Alex is no stranger to quirky character animation and telling stories her way: one frame at a time. Her motto is pretty simple: ‘Bright colors. Black coffee.’
Amanda GodreauMotion Designer at Freelance
Amanda Godreau is a Puerto Rican designer that likes to make things move. She works as a designer and animator for studios and clients alike and attends Ringling College of Art and Design's Motion Design Department. She enjoys working in all kinds of mediums and exploring new possibilities.
Amanda grew up in Puerto Rico and has since moved to Sarasota, Florida to pursue her degree. She's always looking for cool projects to work on and cool people to meet!
Andrew KramerFounder at Video Copilot
Andrew Kramer is a creative director known for his design work on film & TV as well as his contributions to the design community through innovative tutorials and creative plug-ins.
Angie FeretFUI and Motion Graphic Designer at Scarab
Angie is a Motion Graphic Designer currently working as an FUI (Future/Fantasy User Interface) Designer at Scarab Digital in Vancouver B.C. She also instructs the 3D fundamentals course at Vancouver Film School. Angie loves mentoring others and helping people problem solve.
Since 2007, Angie has been involved on a wide range of projects, from corporate products to feature films. Her most recent works are featured in Superman and Lois, Batwoman, Supergirl, and The Flash, as well as screen graphics for Sonic the Hedgehog.
When she is not at her computer she can usually be found either riding her motorcycle into the wilderness, riding her bicycle, relaxing on beautiful beaches or flying her drone!
Anthony Bari is an early adopter of great ideas in technology with a purpose of developing workflows for our future. He is an artist and technical consultant for Adobe, Blackmagic Design, Maxon, and more with Emmy® award-winning post production experience with 15+ years in the entertainment industry.
Athanasios "Noseman" Pozantzis
Athanasios Pozantzis a.k.a. "Noseman" has been making visuals for the advertising industry since 1989. Since then, he has tutored countless artists on Adobe software, Cinema 4D and has created educational content for Cineversity.com, Lynda.com and Linked-in Learning.
It should be noted that most of his students ended up switching careers, becoming Yoga or Pilates instructors, and one of them became an unsuccessful real estate agent.
His main focus is still on converting briefs into images and animations, an undertaking that has definitely NOT won him an Emmy Award, although he did receive a Grand Epica in 2005. He resides in Toronto and is one of the few select Cinema 4D Master Trainers on the globe.
Blake Kathryn is a Los Angeles based visual artist. Her work balances between concept and commercial realms spanning across various industries including music, fashion and tech. Blake's work is recognized for its vibrant palettes and ethereal undertones with a surreal futurist aesthetic.
Bruna (Brunaaart) is a Brazilian 3D artist and visual designer, who is currently based in Berlin. Bruna’s work usually has a magical, mysterious and ethereal vibe, often representing women who are very powerful, emotional and yet delicate. Some other influences to her work are nature scenes, mythology and occasional cyberpunk elements.
Bryan ColemanMotion Design Director at Freelance
Bryan is a creative director, motion designer, and style-frame artist, with more than a decade of experience. His work relies upon Cinema 4D as a foundation for the creation of broadcast and commercial work. Bryan has worked with a wide range of clients including MPC, Framestore, The Mill, Toros Kose, Blacksmith, WeAreRoyale, HPE, Sarovsky, and Man Vs Machine. He is currently based in Los Angeles and NYC.
Can is a freelance character generalist specialized in stylized characters. He lives in Germany and operates worldwide.
Bringing characters to life and telling interesting stories is his great passion and motivation. Besides directing, his technical experience spans from sculpting, shading and rigging characters all over to the animation part.
With over a decade of freelancing experience, his clients vary from small local studios to big international companies. He has supervised character animation for products like Lego, Nike, Payback and Caprisun. He taught animation and Cinema 4D at the U.A.S. Mainz, Germany. You can find him frequently talking at international conferences like Playgrounds, FMX or IBC.
Chris SchmidtFounder at Rocket Lasso
Chris Schmidt is a 3D artist, educator, software developer and now founder of Rocket Lasso. Deeply rooted in Cinema 4D since 2000, he has hundreds of hour's worth of online tutorials and live streams. Aimed at helping newcomers and professionals alike, covering topics ranging from character rigging and advanced particles setups, Sketch & Toon, and technical motion graphics techniques. Based out of Chicago, Chris also co-founded the annual Half Rez Motion Design Conference and the Chicago C4D user group.
Clinton JonesShow Runner at Corridor Digital
Clint is the Show Runner at Corridor Digital, where he writes, directs, and pushes the boundaries of photo-real visual effects on the internet. He's passionate about creating quality and meaningful art and live-streams his VFX knowledge every week on his YouTube channel. Clint has two cats, loves kung-fu movies, plays too much Smash Bros, and needs more yoga.
Darlene SanchezMotion Graphics Designer at Vinik Sports Group
Darlene is a 3D/2D generalist with a focus on 3D. She has been exploring different mediums over the past decade. For the past 4 1/2 years she has been working as a Motion Designer for the Tampa Bay Lightning, a professional hockey team in the NHL. While not slinging graphics at Amalie Arena, she can be found on the cycling trail by the bay or at home creating art for fun and to grow stronger as an artist.
EJ HassenfratzCreative Director at School of Motion
EJ Hassenfratz is a Creative Director at School of Motion where he shares his passion for teaching and contributing to the mission of breaking down the barrier to learning motion design. He has over 12 years of experience using Cinema 4D and has been teaching C4D for over 7 years through his popular website eyedesyn.com that hosts over 150 Cinema 4D tutorials. When not on the box, you can find him hiking in the Rockies, hanging out with his pug, or drinking a tasty craft beer.
Elly WadeTrainer at Maxon
Elly Wade is a Maxon Trainer based in the UK. She's worked at Maxon for almost six years and throughout that time she's developed a passion for using and learning Cinema 4D. Elly is fortunate enough to be part of the Maxon Training Team, training artists across the world in all things C4D, Redshift, and Red Giant, with a little bit of X-Particles thrown in too.
Emiliano TopeteAnimation Director at Polygoon Estudio
Born and raised in Mexico City. Studied film school in Cuba. Founded Polygoon in 2013, and ever since he has been developing 3D animated projects for both local and international platforms. He is an animation teacher and Cinema 4D consultant.
Eric SayGameday Creative
Eric is the Owner/Creative Director at Gameday Creative, a Creative Agency based in NY specializing in sports and broadcast graphics. He has been the lead director on graphic packages for Jeopardy!, Wheel of Fortune, NFL, MLB, Olympics, and more. Despite his best efforts, projects frequently require Eric to still be hands-on and use his C4D skills to cross those finish lines.
Gustaf FjelstromRecovering Creative Director at Botched Creative
Gustaf Fjelstrom is a motion designer, artist, and illustrator (and recovering creative director) who specializes in conceptual design, styleframes, storyboards, and animation for title sequences, branding/identity spots, promotional campaigns, and product visualizations. He operates Botched Creative out the Austin TX area and is absolutely in no way affiliated with any type of plastic surgery reality TV show.
Joey CamachoDesigner at Raw & Rendered
Raw & Rendered is Joey Camacho – a Canadian graphic designer creating thoughtful, conceptual designs and animations for brands around the world.
Joey is also the co-founder and creative director at AvantForm, a curated licensing platform dedicated to providing advanced CGI artists the most empowering and flexible way to license their work.
John LePoreChief Creative Director at Perception
As Chief Creative Director at Perception, an award-winning creative consultancy based in New York City, John’s career is focused on a realm that ranges from Superheroes to Hypercars to future-tech. With years of experience in motion design, advertising and user experience, John’s workday now consists of contributing imaginative concepts to blockbuster films, and solving problems for some of the most exciting products in technology.
Jonathan WinbushImmersive Artist at Winbush Immersive
Jonathan Winbush has been working in Hollywood doing Motion Graphics for Movies and Television shows since 06. He has worked on properties for Marvel, Warner Bros, Hasbro, Discovery Channel as well as several virtual reality projects with Mix Master Mike, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Candy Crush & The Special Olympics. His work has won several awards internationally and most recently he's started his youtube channel where he freely shares tutorials and tips.
Siemón is a Motion Graphics Director, Designer and Animator. She is
faculty at School of Visual Arts teaching 3D design and animation to
senior design students. Julia has worked on award-winning rebrands for
Spike, Vice, and The Weather Channel as well as commercial work for
Converse, Amazon, Yahoo, and many more. She likes to forage in between
solving design challenges.
Justin FieldsConcept Artist, Creative Director at Sanctum Studios
Before founding Sanctum Studios in 2019 Justin has been working in the graphic design field since 2005. Originally from Springfield, Illinois, he is a world-renowned concept designer and consultant for the film and video game industry. Some recent names Justin has worked on include Goosebumps, Jupiter Ascending, Maleficient, Noah, Iron Man 3, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Firelight, Blink, Falling Skies, The Wolverine, Scrapyard, Eternals, Frog King, Ragnarock, Halo 5, Insomniac's Spiderman, Into the Stars, Star Citizen, Black Adam, Shazam 2, Star Trek Discovery and the Division.
Over the course of his career, Justin became a three-time winner of the 3DTotal Excellence Award and took a ZBrush title belt in 2015. His artwork is featured on Artstation, where he serves as a Judge, on ConceptArt World, IO9, Kotaku, Slashfilm, ComicBookMovie, Sketch Zone, in "Nuthin' But Mech" book series by Design studio Press, "Last Man Standing: Kill book of Bounty Hunter" by Dan Luvisi, "The Art of film Star Wars" by ImagineFX and many more.
Being passionate about sharing his skills, Justin teaches at Schoolism, Art Center College of Design, Brainstorm School, CGMA 3D Academy, Digital-Tutors. He is also a guest lecturer at Trojan Horse and at the IFCC Independent Festival of Creative Communication. He is also on the board of advisors for Lightbox Expo.
Kelcey SteeleMotion Designer at Primal Screen
Kelcey is a Texas native and current motion designer at Primal Screen in Atlanta, GA. As a design and 3D enthusiast, she loves to create in the digital realm, but can’t resist the chance to get her hands dirty every now and then.
Luis Miranda3D Generalist + Motion Designer at Freelance
Luis Miranda is a 3D Artist based out of Denver, CO. He has an obsession with horror and the color purple. When he isn't making animations for brands such as the NFL or Oculus, he is at random book stores adding to his enamel pin collection or at a salon getting his nails done.
Mahnoor BarryVFX / Motion Graphic Artist at Lynn University
Mahnoor Barry is a district award-winning artist. She just graduated from Lynn University majoring in Computer Animation & Motion Graphics. She is originally from Pakistan. Currently, she is the junior Motion Graphic Artist for a leading lifeline provider/ telecommunication company.
Matt MilsteadPartner at Nexus Motion and Mograph.com
Matt Milstead has been working as a 3D generalist for over 10 years and is now a partner at Nexus Motion and Mograph.com. On these platforms Matt is able to showcase his passion for motion graphics, as well as share his expert knowledge so that novices, professionals, and hobbyists can learn from his experience in the industry.
Mehdi Hadi VFX Motion Graphics Artist and Concept Artist and Director and Teacher. He specializes in motion graphics design for commercial, Feature film and game cinematics and title sequence design.
Michael PavlovichCreative Director at Certain Affinity
Michael Pavlovich is the director of Character, Weapon, and Vehicle Art at Certain Affinity, independent game developer, specializing in 3D concept art pipelines for video game franchises including Halo, Call of Duty and DOOM. Previously, he worked at Electronic Arts creating environment art on Madden and NCAA Football, and brought comic books characters to life in DC Universe Online at Daybreak Games.
Michael Rosen runs Samplistic Media, a creative motion design and post-production company in the beautiful Sonoma County hills just north of San Francisco. Fortunate to have worked on a plethora of large brands such as: Samsung, Microsoft, Salesforce, Subway, NBC, FedEx, MTV, Honda etc., as well as indie projects with heart, he loves what he does.
Mike "Beeple" WinkelmannGraphic Designer at Beeple
Beeple is Mike Winkelmann, a graphic designer from Charleston, SC, USA who does a variety of digital artwork including short films, Creative Commons VJ loops, everydays and VR / AR work.
After he began releasing a set of widely used Creative Commons VJ loops he has worked on concert visuals for Justin Bieber, One Direction, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Eminem, Zedd, deadmau5 and many more.
One of the originators of the current "everyday" movement in 3D graphics, he has been creating a picture every day from start to finish and posting it online for over ten years without missing a single day.
Nadia is an Art Director / Senior Designer / Typographer / Concept Artist / Matte Painter / etc serving the screen entertainment industry since 2009. She animates when she has to. She art directs when she is allowed to. She is currently based in Los Angeles.
Nicole GarciaVisual Designer at RepairPal
Nicole is a visual designer and illustrator. She currently works at RepairPal, where she has led the company's new 3D visual direction. She enjoys using 3D in design contexts by leaning on her experience of working with 2D graphics in order to achieve a unique final product.
Nicole Ruggiero3D Visual Artist and Director at Nicole Ruggiero Ltd.
Nicole Ruggiero is a 3D visual artist whose work concentrates on technology and culture. Her recent work explores themes like digital emotions and power, online subcultures and communities, and technology as an escapist device. Nicole has recently worked with the following clients: Lady Gaga, Calvin Harris, The Weeknd, Rico Nasty, Adult Swim, New York Times, GIPHY, and Snapchat.
Nidia DiasZ by HP
Nidia Dias is a passionate freelance Art Director and Designer with several years of experience focused on styleframes and art direction for motion graphics. Currently living in Porto, Portugal, she works remotely with a number of different studios around the world such as Tendril, Blur, FutureDeluxe, and ManVsMachine just to name a few. Her work involves creating styleframes for pitches and awarded work, Art Direction, Digital Art as well as commissioned pieces.
Oliver LueizaCreative Director at Believe
Oliver is a 3D artist with a professional degree in design and 11 years of experience as a 3D generalist. He specializes in Cinema 4D and is a Cinema 4D Master Trainer. He currently works as a Creative Director at Believe Studio.
Pablo Munoz Gomez
Pablo Munoz Gomez is a freelance concept and character artist, with a passion for education. He is the founder of ZBrushGuides, 3Dconceptartist and 3DSnippets where he showcases his work and shares his workflows to help other artists to level up their skills.
Pedro RamosMotion Designer at Territory Studio
Pedro Ramos works as a Motion Designer at Territory Studio in London. He creates futuristic graphics for films, TV, video games and brands, imagining how future technologies work and connecting them to a story.
Penelope NederlanderLead Animator at Shine Studio
Penelope Nederlander is a two-time Emmy-nominated art director, motion graphics animator, and digital artist. with over 17 years in the field, her credits include the title sequences for Pitch Perfect, Temple Grandin and both Kung Fu Panda films, VFX on Aviator, Iron Man, and Superman, VFX supervising music videos for Dolly Parton, Sean Lennon, and The Killers, and creating the most recent high-resolution stereoscopic version of the MGM lion logo.
Ross Morris is a visual artist specializing in 3D, semi-procedural, and looping animations.
Creative Director Russ Gautier brings his unique cinematic vision to life with a blend of design-focused creative solutions and technical execution for some of the biggest names in television, movies, automotive, and tech. He has designed main titles, title sequences, and visions of futuristic technology for many films and series from studios such as Marvel Studios, Warner Bros., Legendary Pictures, Amazon Prime, and Apple TV+ including Black Panther, Spider-Man: Far from Home, The Wheel of Time, and Emmy-nominated Lisey's Story.
Sasha VinogradovaArt Director at The Mill
Sasha is Emmy Nominated art director and digital artist based in LA, California. Her background includes more than a decade of experience in motion design, entertainment key art and book cover art. She is currently working at Parallel NFT.
Shane has been in the video game industry for over 20 years. He has spent most of that time as a Character Artist. He has also done some rigging and animation. He worked for 10 of those years at Disney Interactive. He is most well known for his work on Disney Infinity. Shane currently runs an online course teaching how to create Stylized Characters in ZBrush The course is called the 3D Character workshop and currently has over 2000 students.
Stefan DrahtCreative Director at Sarofsky
Stefan is a multi-disciplinary designer and Creative Director from Chicago. As a creative director at Sarofsky, Stefan gets to lead talented teams of designers and animators in creating work for the studio’s broad range of clients; entertainment, advertising, and everything in between. His emphasis on the intersection between people, technology, and experience underpins his overall design approach of getting to the 'why' behind design.
Steve TalkowskiFreelance Artist at Sketchbot Studios
Steve is a veteran computer animator and CG artist. Currently immersed in the next evolution of real-time computer graphics and virtual reality.
Stu MaschwitzChief Creative Officer at Maxon/Red Giant
Stu Maschwitz is a director, photographer, writer, visual effects artist, and designer of filmmaking software. A graduate of CalArts, Maschwitz spent four years at Industrial Light & Magic, before co-founding the legendary visual effects firm The Orphanage in 1999. A champion of accessible filmmaking, Maschwitz wrote The DV Rebel’s Guide: An All-Digital Approach to Making Killer Action Movies on the Cheap, co-created the Fountain screenplay format and the screenwriting app Slugline, and maintains a filmmaking and photography blog at prolost.com. Maschwitz currently serves as the Chief Creative Officer of Red Giant, where he creates powerful, intuitive tools for filmmakers and motion designers.
Tatiana ShchekinaMotion Designer at TSmotion, Amazon
Tatiana is a motion designer and animator currently living in Los Angeles. She worked on projects for Television, advertising agencies, and big companies like Slack, Amazon, AT&T and Microsoft. She loves using Cinema 4D for her day-to-day work, and for personal projects. When not designing or animating, she can be found traveling and exploring the world, or rocking out at metal concerts.
Veronica Falconieri HaysMedical Illustrator /Animator at Falconieri Visuals
Veronica is a Certified Medical Illustrator and the principal of Falconieri Visuals, a scientific and medical illustration, and animation studio. She uses Cinema 4D to visualize microscopic and nanoscale stories for clients in research, biotech, and pharma. When not nerding out about biology, she lifts heavy things for fun.
Victor Dimitrov is a design consultant providing his expertise in motion graphics, animation, and 3D concept art. He creates work under his artist name Weight of Thought and has been doing so for over a decade in film, television, and video games.
Will Harvey, aka REVILO, is a digital artist and motion designer. As a freelance artist, he has had the opportunity to work on concert visuals and or digital art for musicians such as Lil Uzi Vert, G-Eazy, City Girls, Megan Thee Stallion, SHAQ, and Lil Nas X. He also has created an image everyday for the past 3 years and is still going.
Zack FreemanSenior Artist at Territory Studio
Zack is a Senior Artist at Territory Studio SF with 15 years of motion graphics and animation experience with a previous background in print design, as well as a persistent relationship with illustration and music.