- Andy White
- Bri Marie
- Chris Priddy
- Chris Schmidt
- Ethan Shaftel
- James Ramirez
- Jessica Herrera
- Joey Camacho
- Jonathan Winbush
- Lauren Fisher
- Mike "Beeple" Winkelmann
- Rachel Brickel
- Sierra Ward
- Thanos Kagkalos
- 08:30 "Maxon News and Announcements" with Paul Babb 27/10/2020 08:30 27/10/2020 09:00 America/Los_Angeles Maxon News and Announcements with Paul Babb false DD/MM/YYYY
- 09:00 "C4D + VR: From Pre-rendered to Game Engine" with Ethan Shaftel 27/10/2020 09:00 27/10/2020 10:30 America/Los_Angeles C4D + VR: From Pre-rendered to Game Engine with Ethan Shaftel false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:30 "Work With What You've Got: Nimble Experimentation in Cinema 4D" with Lauren Fisher 27/10/2020 10:30 27/10/2020 12:00 America/Los_Angeles Work With What You've Got: Nimble Experimentation in Cinema 4D with Lauren Fisher false DD/MM/YYYY
- 12:00 "Cinema 4D for Illustrators" with Sierra Ward 27/10/2020 12:00 27/10/2020 13:30 America/Los_Angeles Cinema 4D for Illustrators with Sierra Ward false DD/MM/YYYY
- 13:30 "Guerrilla Tactics with Cinema 4D" with Rachel Brickel 27/10/2020 13:30 27/10/2020 15:00 America/Los_Angeles Guerrilla Tactics with Cinema 4D with Rachel Brickel false DD/MM/YYYY
- 08:30 "CAD Models 101: From Zero to Hero's Sidekick" with Chris Priddy 28/10/2020 08:30 28/10/2020 09:00 America/Los_Angeles CAD Models 101: From Zero to Hero's Sidekick with Chris Priddy false DD/MM/YYYY
- 09:00 "Rendering in Style with Redshift!" with James Ramirez 28/10/2020 09:00 28/10/2020 10:30 America/Los_Angeles Rendering in Style with Redshift! with James Ramirez false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:30 "Crafting and Developing Creative Ideas in Cinema 4D" with Andy White 28/10/2020 10:30 28/10/2020 12:00 America/Los_Angeles Crafting and Developing Creative Ideas in Cinema 4D with Andy White false DD/MM/YYYY
- 12:00 "Character Building in Cinema 4D" with Bri Marie 28/10/2020 12:00 28/10/2020 13:30 America/Los_Angeles Character Building in Cinema 4D with Bri Marie false DD/MM/YYYY
- 13:30 "Adding the New Features of R23 to your Workflow" with Chris Schmidt 28/10/2020 13:30 28/10/2020 15:00 America/Los_Angeles Adding the New Features of R23 to your Workflow with Chris Schmidt false DD/MM/YYYY
- 08:30 "Creating the Unreal with Cinema 4D" with Jonathan Winbush 29/10/2020 08:30 29/10/2020 09:00 America/Los_Angeles Creating the Unreal with Cinema 4D with Jonathan Winbush false DD/MM/YYYY
- 09:00 "Breaking Down Botanical Repair" with Joey Camacho 29/10/2020 09:00 29/10/2020 10:30 America/Los_Angeles Breaking Down Botanical Repair with Joey Camacho false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:30 "Simulation Workflows in Cinema 4D" with Thanos Kagkalos 29/10/2020 10:30 29/10/2020 12:00 America/Los_Angeles Simulation Workflows in Cinema 4D with Thanos Kagkalos false DD/MM/YYYY
- 12:00 "Bringing Characters to Life in Cinema 4D" with Jessica Herrera 29/10/2020 12:00 29/10/2020 13:30 America/Los_Angeles Bringing Characters to Life in Cinema 4D with Jessica Herrera false DD/MM/YYYY
- 13:30 "Everdays LIVE!" with Mike "Beeple" Winkelmann 29/10/2020 13:30 29/10/2020 15:00 America/Los_Angeles Everdays LIVE! with Mike "Beeple" Winkelmann false DD/MM/YYYY
- 00:00 "3D and Motion Design Show (artists and presentation schedule TBD)" 18/11/2020 00:00 18/11/2020 05:00 America/Los_Angeles 3D and Motion Design Show (artists and presentation schedule TBD) false DD/MM/YYYY
- 08:00 "3D and Motion Design Show (artists and presentation schedule TBD)" 09/12/2020 08:00 09/12/2020 13:00 America/Los_Angeles 3D and Motion Design Show (artists and presentation schedule TBD) false DD/MM/YYYY
Andy WhiteCreative Director at Saddington Baynes
Andy White is a visionary Creative Director, delivering sensational imagery for clients across multiple sectors. From pitch to delivery, he tailors the look and feel of deliverables to client specifications. As both a VFX supervisor and shoot director, Andy believes in the immense power of CG and how it can enhance live-action footage, empowering a creative with new storytelling possibilities.
Bri Marie3D Artist at Facebook Reality Labs
Bri is a multidisciplinary artist. After spending two years as a designer/animator at Buck LA, she is now working as a 3D artist at Facebook Reality Labs in Seattle doing product visualization. Bri has been producing content for companies like Apple, Facebook, Google, and more.
Chris Priddy3D Generalist at Sponsored by Dell
Chris is the owner and founder of Fiveten Giant. He works all over the industry with a focus on photorealism in client work. He has been using Cinema 4d for over a decade and it might be the only thing he's actually good at. Interests include photography, hiking, traveling, golf, and likely to no one's surprise...video games.
Chris SchmidtFounder at Rocket Lasso
Chris Schmidt is a 3D artist, educator, software developer and now founder of Rocket Lasso. Deeply rooted in Cinema 4D since 2000, he has hundreds of hour's worth of online tutorials and live streams. Aimed at helping newcomers and professionals alike, covering topics ranging from character rigging and advanced particles setups, Sketch & Toon, and technical motion graphics techniques. Based out of Chicago, Chris also co-founded the annual Half Rez Motion Design Conference and the Chicago C4D user group.
Ethan ShaftelDirector at easyAction
Ethan directs film, immersive, and interactive projects. His VR films have screened at Sundance, Tribeca, and the Venice Film Festival. He's also created interactive installations for brands, tour content for musicians, animated parade floats for Disneyland, and numerous other film and interactive projects.
James RamirezArt Director at Friedpixels
James Ramirez is a director and motion designer based in Los Angeles.
After 10 years in Kansas City working with the artist collective MK12, he moved to LA and has collaborated with studios including Royale, Alma Mater, Imaginary Forces, Aspect Ratio, and Red Paper Heart. He creates work for broadcast, web, games, and title sequences. His film credits include Stranger Than Fiction, Quantum of Solace, and Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse.
Joey CamachoDesigner at Raw & Rendered
Raw & Rendered is Joey Camacho – a Canadian graphic designer creating thoughtful, conceptual designs and animations for brands around the world.
Joey is also the co-founder and creative director at AvantForm, a curated licensing platform dedicated to providing advanced CGI artists the most empowering and flexible way to license their work.
Jonathan WinbushImmersive Artist at Winbush Immersive
Jonathan Winbush has been working in Hollywood doing Motion Graphics for Movies and Television shows since 06. He has worked on properties for Marvel, Warner Bros, Hasbro, Discovery Channel as well as several virtual reality projects with Mix Master Mike, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Candy Crush & The Special Olympics. His work has won several awards internationally and most recently he's started his youtube channel where he freely shares tutorials and tips.
Lauren FisherChief Creative Officer at The Famous Group
Lauren Fisher is a Los Angeles based designer, animator, and director with over 14 years of experience in the entertainment and sports industry. She specializes in creating visually arresting content that experiments with animation, live-action, and emerging technologies to tell compelling stories and delight audiences. She was recently named Chief Creative Officer of The Famous Group, a fan experience company based out of Culver City, CA.
Mike "Beeple" WinkelmannGraphic Designer at Beeple
Beeple is Mike Winkelmann, a graphic designer from Charleston, SC, USA who does a variety of digital artwork including short films, Creative Commons VJ loops, everydays and VR / AR work.
After he began releasing a set of widely used Creative Commons VJ loops he has worked on concert visuals for Justin Bieber, One Direction, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Eminem, Zedd, deadmau5 and many more.
One of the originators of the current "everyday" movement in 3D graphics, he has been creating a picture every day from start to finish and posting it online for over ten years without missing a single day.
Paul Babb is currently the Global Head of Community and Customer Experience / COO for the Americas, and well known as the face of Cinema 4D, globally recognized as a market-leading 3D motion graphics, visual effects and rendering software application. Babb spearheads efforts to bolster Maxon brand recognition and promote the company’s Cinema 4D, Redshift and Red Giant product lines.
Rachel BrickelArt Director & Designer at Freelance
Rachel Brickel is a multidisciplinary artist with a passion for creating raw imagery. Known for her reckless abandon to be experimental. She often uses Cinema 4D to augment her practical skills when designing narrative for pitches and shoots. She has worked at multiple award-winning agencies and networks such as Current Studio, FX Networks, Elastic, and Mocean.
Sierra WardFreelance Illustrator at Sierra Ward Studio
Sierra is a freelance Illustrator and Visual Development artist living in Los Angeles. She loves working in Cinema 4D to help map out more complex perspectives and compositions. She loves watching cartoons, participating in Holiday festivities, and catching some rays at the beach.
Thanos KagkalosMotion Designer / Director at MotionPunk
Thanos is a former YETI pictures founder and currently runs his own studio as MotionPunk. Cinema 4D has ignited his love for 3D the past 3 years and he has been creating stuff there ever since. Known for his experimental style with particles and simulations, always in the lookout for new visual languages.