- Paul Babb
- Curry Tian
- Emiliano Topete
- Robert Hranitzky
- Peter Eszenyi
- 08:30 "Maxon News and Announcements" with Paul Babb 09/12/2020 08:30 09/12/2020 09:00 America/Los_Angeles Maxon News and Announcements with Paul Babb false DD/MM/YYYY
- 09:00 "Cinema 4D for Big Productions" with Emiliano Topete 09/12/2020 09:00 09/12/2020 10:30 America/Los_Angeles Cinema 4D for Big Productions with Emiliano Topete false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:30 "Lights, Camera, Action: How Cinema 4D Is Used on Films and Experimental Projects" with Peter Eszenyi 09/12/2020 10:30 09/12/2020 12:00 America/Los_Angeles Lights, Camera, Action: How Cinema 4D Is Used on Films and Experimental Projects with Peter Eszenyi false DD/MM/YYYY
- 12:00 "Creating Realistic and Beautiful Product Renderings" with Robert Hranitzky 09/12/2020 12:00 09/12/2020 13:30 America/Los_Angeles Creating Realistic and Beautiful Product Renderings with Robert Hranitzky false DD/MM/YYYY
- 13:30 "Design-Driven Cinema 4D Pipeline Integrating with Live-Action" with Curry Tian 09/12/2020 13:30 09/12/2020 15:00 America/Los_Angeles Design-Driven Cinema 4D Pipeline Integrating with Live-Action with Curry Tian false DD/MM/YYYY
Curry Tian3D Motion Designer | Director at Logan.tv
Los Angeles-based filmmaker Curry Tian has held various roles including 3D motion designer, concept/digital artist, illustrator, animator, photographer, creative director at studios internationally. Born and raised in China, she is aiming to bridge the gap between eastern and western culture, video art, and film, expanding beyond into 3D motion graphics and alternative modes of storytelling.
Emiliano TopeteAnimation Director at Polygoon Estudio
Born in Mexico. Studied film school in Cuba. 15 years of using C4D for his life's passion: Character Animation.
Paul Babb is currently the Global Head of Community and Customer Experience / COO for the Americas, and well known as the face of Cinema 4D, globally recognized as a market-leading 3D motion graphics, visual effects and rendering software application. Babb spearheads efforts to bolster Maxon brand recognition and promote the company’s Cinema 4D, Redshift and Red Giant product lines.
Peter EszenyiCreative Director/VFX Supervisor at Lunarstorm Studio
Peter is a VFX supervisor and creative director whose portfolio includes major motion pictures and series like Blade Runner 2049, Ghost In The Shell, Pacific Rim: Uprising, and the recent Dark Crystal Netflix series. Peter leads design teams and supervises visual effects and visual development for feature films, television shows, and commercials. He is particularly interested in solving creative problems by experimenting with new techniques and helping to develop future technologies in the process. He is a member of the Visual Effects Society.
Robert HranitzkyCreative Director at Robert Hranitzky
Robert works as a designer based in Munich, Germany, with a strong focus on motion graphics and animation for a wide range of projects from opening titles to product trailers and film projects. He is very passionate about creating beautiful imagery, no matter if it’s live-action, 2D or 3D animation – or everything combined. For the past 15 years, he has worked with clients such as Adobe, Apple, Audi, BenQ, BMW, Carl Zeiss, Elgato, Mammut, Maxon, Wacom, etc. Next to working as a creative Robert also likes to share his expertise and is a frequent speaker at many international events.