- Andrew Kramer
- Mike "Beeple" Winkelmann
- John LePore
- Angie Feret
- Blake Kathryn
- Nicole Ruggiero
- Can Erduman
- Amanda Godreau
- Alex Parker
- Mehdi Hadi
- Bruna Vasconcelos
- Clinton Jones
- Darlene Sanchez
- Emiliano Topete
- Jessica Herrera
- Joey Camacho
- Jonathan Winbush
- Julia Siemón
- Kelcey Steele
- Luis Miranda
- Nadia Tzuo
- Nicole Garcia
- Nidia Dias
- Oliver Lueiza
- Pedro Ramos
- Penelope Nederlander
- Sasha Vinogradova
- Stu Maschwitz
- Tatiana Shchekina
- Veronica Falconieri Hays
- 08:30 "Maxon News and Announcements" with Paul Babb 22/06/2022 08:30 22/06/2022 09:00 America/Los_Angeles Maxon News and Announcements with Paul Babb false DD/MM/YYYY
- 09:00 "Bringing Glass to Life for The Staircase" with Stefan Draht Watch Now 22/06/2022 09:00 22/06/2022 10:30 America/Los_Angeles Bringing Glass to Life for The Staircase with Stefan Draht false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:30 "C4D Volume Builder, Redshift, and Magic Bullet to Bring Compound 3D Volumes to Life" with Zack Freeman Watch Now 22/06/2022 10:30 22/06/2022 12:00 America/Los_Angeles C4D Volume Builder, Redshift, and Magic Bullet to Bring Compound 3D Volumes to Life with Zack Freeman false DD/MM/YYYY
- 12:00 "Creating Stylized Characters in ZBrush" with Shane Olson Watch Now 22/06/2022 12:00 22/06/2022 13:30 America/Los_Angeles Creating Stylized Characters in ZBrush with Shane Olson false DD/MM/YYYY
- 13:30 "Bringing the Story of Jonah to Life" with Gustaf Fjelstrom Watch Now 22/06/2022 13:30 22/06/2022 15:00 America/Los_Angeles Bringing the Story of Jonah to Life with Gustaf Fjelstrom false DD/MM/YYYY
- 08:30 "Maxon News and Announcements" with Paul Babb 20/07/2022 08:30 20/07/2022 09:00 America/Los_Angeles Maxon News and Announcements with Paul Babb false DD/MM/YYYY
- 09:00 "Creating a 3D Animation From Scratch" with Kris Theorin 20/07/2022 09:00 20/07/2022 10:30 America/Los_Angeles Creating a 3D Animation From Scratch with Kris Theorin false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:30 "Cinematic Stereoscopic" with Sarah Gibson 20/07/2022 10:30 20/07/2022 12:00 America/Los_Angeles Cinematic Stereoscopic with Sarah Gibson false DD/MM/YYYY
- 12:00 "Stylized 3D with Cinema 4D and Redshift" with Tatiana Shchekina 20/07/2022 12:00 20/07/2022 13:30 America/Los_Angeles Stylized 3D with Cinema 4D and Redshift with Tatiana Shchekina false DD/MM/YYYY
- 13:30 "Creature Feature | Bringing Monsters to Life" with Luis Miranda 20/07/2022 13:30 20/07/2022 15:00 America/Los_Angeles Creature Feature | Bringing Monsters to Life with Luis Miranda false DD/MM/YYYY
- 09:00 "A Full Day of Artists and Presentations TBD" 09/08/2022 09:00 09/08/2022 16:00 America/Los_Angeles A Full Day of Artists and Presentations TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 09:00 "A Full Day of Artists and Presentations TBD" 10/08/2022 09:00 10/08/2022 16:00 America/Los_Angeles A Full Day of Artists and Presentations TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 09:00 "A Full Day of Artists and Presentations TBD" 11/08/2022 09:00 11/08/2022 16:00 America/Los_Angeles A Full Day of Artists and Presentations TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 08:30 "Maxon News and Announcements" 28/09/2022 08:30 28/09/2022 09:00 America/Los_Angeles Maxon News and Announcements false DD/MM/YYYY
- 09:00 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 28/09/2022 09:00 28/09/2022 10:30 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:30 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 28/09/2022 10:30 28/09/2022 12:00 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 12:00 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 28/09/2022 12:00 28/09/2022 13:30 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 13:30 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 28/09/2022 13:30 28/09/2022 15:00 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 08:30 "Maxon News and Announcements" 19/10/2022 08:30 19/10/2022 09:00 America/Los_Angeles Maxon News and Announcements false DD/MM/YYYY
- 09:00 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 19/10/2022 09:00 19/10/2022 10:30 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:30 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 19/10/2022 10:30 19/10/2022 12:00 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 12:00 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 19/10/2022 12:00 19/10/2022 13:30 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 13:30 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 19/10/2022 13:30 19/10/2022 15:00 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 08:30 "Maxon News and Announcements" 09/11/2022 08:30 09/11/2022 09:00 America/Los_Angeles Maxon News and Announcements false DD/MM/YYYY
- 09:00 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 09/11/2022 09:00 09/11/2022 10:30 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:30 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 09/11/2022 10:30 09/11/2022 12:00 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 12:00 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 09/11/2022 12:00 09/11/2022 13:30 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 13:30 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 09/11/2022 13:30 09/11/2022 15:00 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 08:30 "Maxon News and Announcements" 07/12/2022 08:30 07/12/2022 09:00 America/Los_Angeles Maxon News and Announcements false DD/MM/YYYY
- 09:00 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 07/12/2022 09:00 07/12/2022 10:30 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:30 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 07/12/2022 10:30 07/12/2022 12:00 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 12:00 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 07/12/2022 12:00 07/12/2022 13:30 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
- 13:30 "Artist and Presentation TBD" 07/12/2022 13:30 07/12/2022 15:00 America/Los_Angeles Artist and Presentation TBD false DD/MM/YYYY
Alex ParkerMotion Designer + Character Animator at Freelance
Alex Parker is a freelance Animator + Designer, working under her freshly founded freelance brand, Ladybird Animation. Known mostly for her mid-century design aesthetic and relentless use of the color pink, Alex is no stranger to quirky character animation and telling stories her way: one frame at a time. Her motto is pretty simple: ‘Bright colors. Black coffee.’
Amanda GodreauMotion Designer at Freelance
Amanda Godreau is a Puerto Rican designer that likes to make things move. She works as a designer and animator for studios and clients alike and attends Ringling College of Art and Design's Motion Design Department. She enjoys working in all kinds of mediums and exploring new possibilities.
Amanda grew up in Puerto Rico and has since moved to Sarasota, Florida to pursue her degree. She's always looking for cool projects to work on and cool people to meet!
Andrew KramerFounder at Video Copilot
Andrew Kramer is a creative director known for his design work on film & TV as well as his contributions to the design community through innovative tutorials and creative plug-ins.
Angie FeretFUI and Motion Graphic Designer at Scarab
Angie is a Motion Graphic Designer currently working as an FUI (Future/Fantasy User Interface) Designer at Scarab Digital in Vancouver B.C. She also instructs the 3D fundamentals course at Vancouver Film School. Angie loves mentoring others and helping people problem solve.
Since 2007, Angie has been involved on a wide range of projects, from corporate products to feature films. Her most recent works are featured in Superman and Lois, Batwoman, Supergirl, and The Flash, as well as screen graphics for Sonic the Hedgehog.
When she is not at her computer she can usually be found either riding her motorcycle into the wilderness, riding her bicycle, relaxing on beautiful beaches or flying her drone!
Blake Kathryn is a Los Angeles based visual artist. Her work balances between concept and commercial realms spanning across various industries including music, fashion and tech. Blake's work is recognized for its vibrant palettes and ethereal undertones with a surreal futurist aesthetic.
Bruna (Brunaaart) is a Brazilian 3D artist and visual designer, who is currently based in Berlin. Bruna’s work usually has a magical, mysterious and ethereal vibe, often representing women who are very powerful, emotional and yet delicate. Some other influences to her work are nature scenes, mythology and occasional cyberpunk elements.
Can is a freelance character generalist specialized in stylized characters. He lives in Germany and operates worldwide.
Bringing characters to life and telling interesting stories is his great passion and motivation. Besides directing, his technical experience spans from sculpting, shading and rigging characters all over to the animation part.
With over a decade of freelancing experience, his clients vary from small local studios to big international companies. He has supervised character animation for products like Lego, Nike, Payback and Caprisun. He taught animation and Cinema 4D at the U.A.S. Mainz, Germany. You can find him frequently talking at international conferences like Playgrounds, FMX or IBC.
Clinton JonesShow Runner at Corridor Digital
Clint is the Show Runner at Corridor Digital, where he writes, directs, and pushes the boundaries of photo-real visual effects on the internet. He's passionate about creating quality and meaningful art and live-streams his VFX knowledge every week on his YouTube channel. Clint has two cats, loves kung-fu movies, plays too much Smash Bros, and needs more yoga.
Darlene SanchezMotion Graphics Designer at Vinik Sports Group
Darlene is a 3D/2D generalist with a focus on 3D. She has been exploring different mediums over the past decade. For the past 4 1/2 years she has been working as a Motion Designer for the Tampa Bay Lightning, a professional hockey team in the NHL. While not slinging graphics at Amalie Arena, she can be found on the cycling trail by the bay or at home creating art for fun and to grow stronger as an artist.
Emiliano TopeteAnimation Director at Polygoon Estudio
Born and raised in Mexico City. Studied film school in Cuba. Founded Polygoon in 2013, and ever since he has been developing 3D animated projects for both local and international platforms. He is an animation teacher and Cinema 4D consultant.
Gustaf FjelstromRecovering Creative Director at Botched Creative
Gustaf Fjelstrom is a motion designer, artist, and illustrator (and recovering creative director) who specializes in conceptual design, styleframes, storyboards, and animation for title sequences, branding/identity spots, promotional campaigns, and product visualizations. He operates Botched Creative out the Austin TX area and is absolutely in no way affiliated with any type of plastic surgery reality TV show.
Joey CamachoDesigner at Raw & Rendered
Raw & Rendered is Joey Camacho – a Canadian graphic designer creating thoughtful, conceptual designs and animations for brands around the world.
Joey is also the co-founder and creative director at AvantForm, a curated licensing platform dedicated to providing advanced CGI artists the most empowering and flexible way to license their work.
John LePoreChief Creative Director at Perception
As Chief Creative Director at Perception, an award-winning creative consultancy based in New York City, John’s career is focused on a realm that ranges from Superheroes to Hypercars to future-tech. With years of experience in motion design, advertising and user experience, John’s workday now consists of contributing imaginative concepts to blockbuster films, and solving problems for some of the most exciting products in technology.
Jonathan WinbushImmersive Artist at Winbush Immersive
Jonathan Winbush has been working in Hollywood doing Motion Graphics for Movies and Television shows since 06. He has worked on properties for Marvel, Warner Bros, Hasbro, Discovery Channel as well as several virtual reality projects with Mix Master Mike, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Candy Crush & The Special Olympics. His work has won several awards internationally and most recently he's started his youtube channel where he freely shares tutorials and tips.
Siemón is a Motion Graphics Director, Designer and Animator. She is
faculty at School of Visual Arts teaching 3D design and animation to
senior design students. Julia has worked on award-winning rebrands for
Spike, Vice, and The Weather Channel as well as commercial work for
Converse, Amazon, Yahoo, and many more. She likes to forage in between
solving design challenges.
Kelcey SteeleMotion Designer at Primal Screen
Kelcey is a Texas native and current motion designer at Primal Screen in Atlanta, GA. As a design and 3D enthusiast, she loves to create in the digital realm, but can’t resist the chance to get her hands dirty every now and then.
Kris TheorinCreative Director at Something's Awry Productions
Kris Theorin is a creative director, animator, compositor, and editor at Something’s Awry Productions. He specializes in vibrant, cinematic animated shorts that place an emphasis on stylized art direction and motion capture technology.
Luis Miranda3D Generalist + Motion Designer at Freelance
Luis Miranda is a 3D Artist based out of Denver, CO. He has an obsession with horror and the color purple. When he isn't making animations for brands such as the NFL or Oculus, he is at random book stores adding to his enamel pin collection or at a salon getting his nails done.
Mehdi Hadi VFX Motion Graphics Artist and Concept Artist and Director and Teacher. He specializes in motion graphics design for commercial, Feature film and game cinematics and title sequence design.
Mike "Beeple" WinkelmannGraphic Designer at Beeple
Beeple is Mike Winkelmann, a graphic designer from Charleston, SC, USA who does a variety of digital artwork including short films, Creative Commons VJ loops, everydays and VR / AR work.
After he began releasing a set of widely used Creative Commons VJ loops he has worked on concert visuals for Justin Bieber, One Direction, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Eminem, Zedd, deadmau5 and many more.
One of the originators of the current "everyday" movement in 3D graphics, he has been creating a picture every day from start to finish and posting it online for over ten years without missing a single day.
Nadia is an Art Director / Senior Designer / Typographer / Concept Artist / Matte Painter / etc serving the screen entertainment industry since 2009. She animates when she has to. She art directs when she is allowed to. She is currently based in Los Angeles.
Nicole GarciaVisual Designer at RepairPal
Nicole is a visual designer and illustrator. She currently works at RepairPal, where she has led the company's new 3D visual direction. She enjoys using 3D in design contexts by leaning on her experience of working with 2D graphics in order to achieve a unique final product.
Nicole Ruggiero3D Visual Artist and Director at Nicole Ruggiero Ltd.
Nicole Ruggiero is a 3D visual artist whose work concentrates on technology and culture. Her recent work explores themes like digital emotions and power, online subcultures and communities, and technology as an escapist device. Nicole has recently worked with the following clients: Lady Gaga, Calvin Harris, The Weeknd, Rico Nasty, Adult Swim, New York Times, GIPHY, and Snapchat.
Nidia DiasZ by HP
Nidia Dias is a passionate freelance Art Director and Designer with several years of experience focused on styleframes and art direction for motion graphics. Currently living in Porto, Portugal, she works remotely with a number of different studios around the world such as Tendril, Blur, FutureDeluxe, and ManVsMachine just to name a few. Her work involves creating styleframes for pitches and awarded work, Art Direction, Digital Art as well as commissioned pieces.
Oliver LueizaCreative Director at Believe
Oliver is a 3D artist with a professional degree in design and 11 years of experience as a 3D generalist. He specializes in Cinema 4D and is a Cinema 4D Master Trainer. He currently works as a Creative Director at Believe Studio.
Paul BabbChief Marketing Officer at Maxon
Paul Babb is currently the Chief Marketing Officer / COO for the Americas, and well known as the face of Cinema 4D, globally recognized as a market-leading 3D motion graphics, visual effects and rendering software application. Babb spearheads efforts to bolster Maxon brand recognition and promote the company’s Cinema 4D, Redshift and Red Giant product lines.
Pedro RamosMotion Designer at Territory Studio
Pedro Ramos works as a Motion Designer at Territory Studio in London. He creates futuristic graphics for films, TV, video games and brands, imagining how future technologies work and connecting them to a story.
Penelope NederlanderLead Animator at Shine Studio
Penelope Nederlander is a two-time Emmy-nominated art director, motion graphics animator, and digital artist. with over 17 years in the field, her credits include the title sequences for Pitch Perfect, Temple Grandin and both Kung Fu Panda films, VFX on Aviator, Iron Man, and Superman, VFX supervising music videos for Dolly Parton, Sean Lennon, and The Killers, and creating the most recent high-resolution stereoscopic version of the MGM lion logo.
Sarah is a freelance artist with over nine years of experience. For over five years she has been working in motion design and animation. She specializes in both 2D and 3D as well as character animation. She has been freelance for just over 2 years now and has had the honor to work the team at Perception on the end titles for Marvel's Moon Knight & Pixar's Lightyear.
Sasha VinogradovaArt Director at The Mill
Sasha is Emmy Nominated art director and digital artist based in LA, California. Her background includes more than a decade of experience in motion design, entertainment key art and book cover art. She is currently working at Parallel NFT.
Shane has been in the video game industry for over 20 years. He has spent most of that time as a Character Artist. He has also done some rigging and animation. He worked for 10 of those years at Disney Interactive. He is most well known for his work on Disney Infinity. Shane currently runs an online course teaching how to create Stylized Characters in ZBrush The course is called the 3D Character workshop and currently has over 2000 students.
Stefan DrahtCreative Director at Sarofsky
Stefan is a multi-disciplinary designer and Creative Director from Chicago. As a creative director at Sarofsky, Stefan gets to lead talented teams of designers and animators in creating work for the studio’s broad range of clients; entertainment, advertising, and everything in between. His emphasis on the intersection between people, technology, and experience underpins his overall design approach of getting to the 'why' behind design.
Stu MaschwitzChief Creative Officer at Maxon/Red Giant
Stu Maschwitz is a director, photographer, writer, visual effects artist, and designer of filmmaking software. A graduate of CalArts, Maschwitz spent four years at Industrial Light & Magic, before co-founding the legendary visual effects firm The Orphanage in 1999. A champion of accessible filmmaking, Maschwitz wrote The DV Rebel’s Guide: An All-Digital Approach to Making Killer Action Movies on the Cheap, co-created the Fountain screenplay format and the screenwriting app Slugline, and maintains a filmmaking and photography blog at prolost.com. Maschwitz currently serves as the Chief Creative Officer of Red Giant, where he creates powerful, intuitive tools for filmmakers and motion designers.
Tatiana ShchekinaMotion Designer at TSmotion, Amazon
Tatiana is a motion designer and animator currently living in New York City. She worked on projects for Television, advertising agencies, and big companies like Microsoft, AT&T, and Amazon. She loves using Cinema 4D for her day-to-day work, and for personal projects. When not designing or animating she can be found traveling and exploring the world, or rocking out at metal concerts.
Veronica Falconieri HaysMedical Illustrator /Animator at Falconieri Visuals
Veronica is a Certified Medical Illustrator and the principal of Falconieri Visuals, a scientific and medical illustration, and animation studio. She uses Cinema 4D to visualize microscopic and nanoscale stories for clients in research, biotech, and pharma. When not nerding out about biology, she lifts heavy things for fun.
Zack FreemanSenior Artist at Territory Studio
Zack is a Senior Artist at Territory Studio SF with 15 years of motion graphics and animation experience with a previous background in print design, as well as a persistent relationship with illustration and music.