- Athanasios "Noseman" Pozantzis
- Danil Krivoruchko & Dmitry Kulikov
- EJ Hassenfratz
- Paul Babb
- Sarah Gibson
- 08:30 "Maxon News and Announcements" with Paul Babb 18/11/2020 08:30 18/11/2020 09:00 America/Los_Angeles Maxon News and Announcements with Paul Babb false DD/MM/YYYY
- 09:00 "Things We've Learned Creating 'Blindsight' Sci-fi Short" with Danil Krivoruchko & Dmitry Kulikov 18/11/2020 09:00 18/11/2020 10:30 America/Los_Angeles Things We've Learned Creating 'Blindsight' Sci-fi Short with Danil Krivoruchko & Dmitry Kulikov false DD/MM/YYYY
- 10:30 "Adding Character to Your Animations with Mixamo and C4D" with EJ Hassenfratz 18/11/2020 10:30 18/11/2020 12:00 America/Los_Angeles Adding Character to Your Animations with Mixamo and C4D with EJ Hassenfratz false DD/MM/YYYY
- 12:00 "Sea Monsters and Lipstick: My Journey Panning For Gold" with Sarah Gibson 18/11/2020 12:00 18/11/2020 13:30 America/Los_Angeles Sea Monsters and Lipstick: My Journey Panning For Gold with Sarah Gibson false DD/MM/YYYY
- 13:30 "Rendering Fog, Volumes and Particles with Redshift" with Athanasios "Noseman" Pozantzis 18/11/2020 13:30 18/11/2020 15:00 America/Los_Angeles Rendering Fog, Volumes and Particles with Redshift with Athanasios "Noseman" Pozantzis false DD/MM/YYYY
- 08:00 "3D and Motion Design Show (artists and presentation schedule TBD)" 09/12/2020 08:00 09/12/2020 13:00 America/Los_Angeles 3D and Motion Design Show (artists and presentation schedule TBD) false DD/MM/YYYY
Athanasios "Noseman" Pozantzis
Athanasios Pozantzis a.k.a. "Noseman" has been making visuals for the advertising industry since 1989. Since then, he has tutored countless artists on Adobe software especially Cinema 4D and has created educational content for Cineversity.com, Lynda.com and Linked-in Learning.
It should be noted that most of his students ended up switching careers, becoming Yoga or Pilates instructors, and one of them became an unsuccessful real estate agent.
His main focus is still on converting briefs into images and animations, an undertaking that has definitely NOT won him an Emmy Award, although he did receive a Grand Epica in 2005. He resides in Toronto and is one of the few select Cinema 4D Master Trainers on the globe.
Danil Krivoruchko & Dmitry KulikovMYSHLI/Freelance
In the past 17 years of his experience, creative director and motion designer Danil Krivoruchko collaborated with multiple clients such as Apple, Nike, Boeing, Verizon, and Intel to name a few. Specializing in direction and procedural design using Houdini. Currently residing in Brooklyn, New York.
8 years working in the industry, working both patiently and impatiently, bringing both my own and other people's vision to life, obsessing over minute details and detaching to see the big picture, striving to learn and grow — all of this inspires me and gets me up in the morning.
EJ HassenfratzCreative Director at School of Motion
EJ Hassenfratz is a Creative Director at School of Motion where he shares his passion for teaching and contributing to the mission of breaking down the barrier to learning motion design. He has over 12 years of experience using Cinema 4D and has been teaching C4D for over 7 years through his popular website eyedesyn.com that hosts over 150 Cinema 4D tutorials. When not on the box, you can find him hiking in the Rockies, hanging out with his pug, or drinking a tasty craft beer.
Paul Babb is currently the Global Head of Community and Customer Experience / COO for the Americas, and well known as the face of Cinema 4D, globally recognized as a market-leading 3D motion graphics, visual effects and rendering software application. Babb spearheads efforts to bolster Maxon brand recognition and promote the company’s Cinema 4D, Redshift and Red Giant product lines.
Sarah GibsonAnimatior/Motion Designer at Freelance
Sarah's career journey has been atypical. After graduating with a BFA in graphic design with a minor in creative writing, she spent years working in print. After making a simple animation for her personal website she was hooked. Largely self-taught, she landed a position at Vidzu Media and is now a thriving freelancer.